We continue to evaluate the safest and most effective ways to hold services at Midtown church of Christ. We continue to monitor this for the needs of the congregation and having a concern for the safety of all members and attendees. Here is our current schedule.
- Sunday Bible Class (adult) at 9:00. High School/Jr. High Class is offered at this time as well.
- Sunday Worship Service at 10:00.
- Wednesday BIble Class at 7:00. Adult bible class only at this time.
- All adult bible classes and worship services will be broadcast on our YouTube Channel.
- We plan on offering children's bible class beginning in July.
- We continue to encourage our members who have underlying health conditions and those with any signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19 to worship at home using the live stream rather than coming to the building. If anyone needs the Lord's Supper elements while remaining at home please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is strongly recommended that everyone wear a mask upon entering and leaving the building and when 6 feet separation from other individuals is not feasible. This is not mandatory, but is strongly recommended. There will be a limited number of masks available at the church building for those who would like to wear one, but do not have one. Hand sanitizer will also be available at the building.
- Precautions will be taken to ensure that communion and contribution are managed in a sanitary way. Communion will be conducted using prepackaged Lord's Supper elements.
- Welcome to the MidTown church of Christ Website!
The MidTown church of Christ is a congregation of Christians dedicated to following the simple gospel of Jesus Christ. We profess no denominational affiliation, instead urging all believers to go back to the Bible as the ultimate authority and guide for spiritual life.
We know that those who "walked in the light" in the beginning of the church walked with Christ; therefore, if we believe what they believed, practice as they practiced, and teach as they taught, we will be what they were: simply Christians.
Jesus came into the world to seek and save the lost; He gave Himself at Golgotha to redeem "whosoever will" from the consequences of sin; He came so that we can enjoy truly abundant life, in Him; and He promised to build a church.
At MidTown, we are striving to be that church, and we invite you to investigate what the Word says about it.
Worship and Study Schedule
Bible Classes .............. 9:00 A.M.
Morning Worship ..... 10:00 A.M.
Evening Worship ........ 5:00 P.M.
Tuesdays (September through May)
Ladies' Bible Class ... 10:00 A.M.
Men's Bible Class...... 10:00 A.M.
Midweek Bible Study .. 7:00 P.M.